Congratulations to the Happy Couple!
Thank you for considering Sweet Disposition for your wedding cake needs!
Designing your wedding cake should be fun and stress-free and we are happy to help you with both! We recommend planning your wedding cake at least six months prior to your wedding date. This is beneficial so that we may reserve your wedding date for you well in advance. Please call our Dessert Shop so that we may check availability based on previously booked clients and the season of your prospective date.
To best plan your wedding cake, we recommend scheduling an appointment for a consultation. During your consultation, we will provide you with a sample box of 4 varieties of cake flavors for you to take home. You will have the opportunity to view our cake album and discuss your options for a custom-designed wedding cake.
If you are planning your event from a distance and are unable to schedule an appointment, we offer two options for you to choose from: you may choose a design from the Photo Gallery on our website or you may tell us the general theme/design of your wedding plus your “likes” and “dislikes” and we will create an original wedding cake design just for you!
Thank you again! We truly look forward to baking for you!
Linda & Karen
Wedding Cake Flavors
- Classic Vanilla
- Chocolate Kiss – Our best Devil’s Food, loaded with semi sweet chips
- Autumn Spice – Warm flavors enhanced by brown sugar & five spices
- Marble – a light cocoa swirled through our basic vanilla
- RedVelvet – an old favorite back by popular request, light & moist
- Simply Chocolate – no chips, a lighter devil’s food
- Lemon Twist – Light & Zesty, split 4 ways and filled with Raspberry Puree’ – also available as Vanilla or Chocolate
- French Almond – Almond Scented cake filled with Toasted Almond Cream
- Tangerine Blossom – subtle orange cake, White Chocolate Ganache filled
Please contact us today so that we can discuss your dream wedding cake! Or call us with any questions at 302-436-3616.